I don’t blog nearly as much as I should. But living in NYC is a fast paced life and I can’t believe I’m here a full year next month. Crazy! In other news, I’m going to be contributing to the New York Daily News and I’ve been made the Irish representative for the Young Global Leadership Foundation. It’s been a busy month! And here’s just a few pics of what I’ve been at.
– Myself & Alice (who works at FENDI swit swoo) at an Irish Networking breakfast in the Irish Consulate last Friday morning.
– Eimear and I at the Lipton Summer Solstice Press Event in the Beekman Beer Garden.
– Brooklyn Bridge wandering
– A picture from July 4th which was spent at a gig out on the waterfront in Brooklyn.
– Fro-Yo eats.
– A picture of the famous DUMBO in Brooklyn
– View of midtown Manhattan from an apartment on 61st and 3rd Av. Beautiful.